3 May 2019
21 Feb 2019
Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon popularly known as Reekado Banks, is one blazing hot musicians in the Nigerian entertainment scene at the moment.
The ‘catapult’ singer who just dropped some smoking hot joints has been enjoying several accolades from both fans and colleagues.
His former record label mate, Tiwa Savage took her Twitter handle to hail Reeky on the amazing job, he did with some of his ‘new ish’, and he couldn’t hide his appreciation.
See tweet below
Although our favourite super star musicians, Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage have not come forward to deny or accept their rumoured relationship, they just keep pointing us to it.
Just this afternoon, Tiwa Savage tweeted a lovely message at her rumoured lover, Wizzy, causing another frenzy on social media.
Tiwa, who has been absent on social media for a while, has come back with a bang, snatching the headlines again as usual, with how much Wizkid inspired her.
Check out Tiwa Savage's Twitter for more info
9 Jan 2019
Fast rising Trap-pop Nigerian Artiste Yinkid-Virale comes out with a sensational vibe jam featuring Ace producer, song writer and Pop-Singer 'Zakimagic'.
This jam is hot like fire and the Love sensational vibes in it could get you wet & horny.
26 Dec 2018
"This Mixtape was Put together in less than 24 hours before the Burna Boy concert on the 26th of December"
23 Dec 2018
11 Nov 2018
16 Oct 2018
Unknown to fans, YBNL as a label was first introduced as a group with three friend being the co-founded. Olamide Adedeji (Baddo), Kayode Odesanya (Kida Kudz) and 2kriss and infact a track was released to validate this titled 'ROAD TO YBNL'
Due to unknown reasons, Kida Kudz and 2Kriss seems to fade of from the YBNL scene leaving the 'ANOBI AWON OMO WOBEY', '5STAR GENERAL', 'BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH', OLAMIDE as the CEO of the group which later metamorphosed into a later the same here he dropped his life changing Debut album titled YBNL.
Olamide after the YBNL album was able to make the YBNL NATION reckon-able and even at a time the most popular in the Nigerian Music Industry after releasing several hits songs. Up till date, YBNL is still highly reckon-able with, some peoples favorite and even dream of most young artistes.
Over the 6 years of YBNL existence, YBNL has really grown with high success recorded and can now boast to have elevated upcoming acts who are now established and well celebrated in the Industry.
Members of the YBNL are general called soldiers with the 5Star general being their head.
Below is a full and complete list of who the YBNL soldiers are:
1. Olamide Adedeji (Baddo): CEO of the label and also an artiste under YBNL nation, in his late 20's with a kid named 'MAXIMILLIANO',Indigene of Ogun state but born and raised in Bariga, Lagos state.
2. Alexander Okeke: Mostly called Ikemefuna 1, he is the YBNL in-house A&R head, talent and business manager.
3. Keshinro Ololade (Lil Kesh) : Yes! i mean LIL KESH, just exactly like Olamide, he grew up in Bariga too, despite many critics doubting his ability as a rapper, he now tops the chart as any party ancestor and drop a successful debut album titled YAGI, he now has his own label, Y.A.G.I but still fully affiliated under YBNL.
4. Victor Fadayomi (Viktoh): The Edo state born Entertainer was signed by Olamide at the same time with Kesh in 2014. Known to be a long time friend of Olamide far as way-back 2006. “Skinny Bad Guy” as he fondly calls himself is not doing so well for himself with just 2 hit tracks, Skibi dat, Mad Jam etc. He discovered and Introduced LilKesh to Olamide and Lil Kesh seems to be forever grateful to him. Most fans tag him a Yahoo-boy since he isn't really making it big in music but most times seen to be looking fresh and wealthy
5. Adekunle Kosoko (Gold): The talent in GOLD is so obvious, we ain’t making a mistake. The Orente crooner is still well affliated under Y.B.N.L Nation just as the case of Lil Kesh. As far as we are concerned, we haven’t gotten any official statement yet from either of YBNL management or Mr. Gold himself to confirm his exit from the label.
6. Temmie Ovwasa(Ybnl Princess): Temmie is the youngest and only female artiste in YBNL. A student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Tachnology. She was discovered and signed by Olamide himself in April 2016. happen not to be making any sense but we still wish her goodluck ahead.
7. Shokoya Segun David(Davolee): rumours had it weeks ago that the Festival bar crooner, ‘Ileka’ departed YBNL already, however events had proved that wrong. This talented rapper was also discovered by Olamide via Instagram. He appeared and killed the beat on ‘Pepper dem Gang’ a track off Olamide’s ‘The Glory’ Album. He wasnt doing well too but of recent back to make waves as his single 'WAY' is seen topping trends alongside the YBNL Mafia he featured in alongside the label new signings.
8. Eniola Adedeji(Dj Enimoney): He is the YBNL official DJ. He is also Olamide’s brother and doing great in the industry even as a DJ, he did a great DJ tour (THE WOBEY DJ TOUR) early this year which recorded good success. Featured Tiwasavage and Slimcase in 'CODEINE DIET' which was nominated for an award category in AFRIMA
9. Philip Kayode Moses(Pheelz): YBNL official in-house beat maker. ‘Mr. Producer’ as he is fondly called has produced 70 percent of Olamide’s album. He also worked with Adekunle Gold on his debut ‘Gold’ album which topped chart and brought Gold to limelight. You cant write Olamide or YBNL success story without dedicating a chapter to Pheelz.
10. Udomboso John Saviours(Young John): This young due is not over-ratted if called a Legendary hit maker, the ‘Wicked producer’ as popularly called works for both YBNL and Hitfactory studio. Quite very YOUNG and he produced 90% of Lil Kesh’s hit songs. You cant write Olamide, YBNL or especially LIL KESH success story without dedicating a chapter to Young John.
11. Oyebanjo Sunday(Bbanks SNEH): Very talented YBNL in-house mixing and mastering engineer. He is a passionate producer too with a couple of hit tracks to his credit. Known for a quite a while now with Olamide Baddo just like Victor and some few others
12. Fortune Ibrahim (Limerick): A gifted rapper and singer based in Mangoro, Lagos state, The young Ondo state Indigene joined YBNL alongside lyta in February 2018 after Olamide came across his song freestyle 'Pesin' on Instagram. Attends Nigeria Open University and has dropped the YBNL version of person after he got signed featuring Olamide on it. He as dropped another single titled 'RUFF PLAY' afterwards and was also featured on the hot trending 'YBNL MAFIA'.
13. Lawal Raheenm (LYTA): A talented singer with sonorous voice, Lyta in an indigene of Kwara state but born and bred in Ajegunle Lagos. Lyta joined Ybnl alongside Limerick in February 2018 after he was lucky to perform at a show Olamide was present. The Don who never fails to recognize talents contacted him for some close observations before later signing him. Strucked limelight with his song 'TIME' featuring Olamide and also have a Remix featuring Junior Boy. He was also featured on the hot trending 'KPAKUJEMU'.
14. Ojo Sneh: Ojo is YBNL’s utility control manager. just like Bbank, Pheelz, Enimoney and Victoh, Ojosneh has also been with Olamide since way back.
15. Omogbolahan Sodiq Ilabode (Picazo): A 21 year old indigenous rapper based in lagos and currently studying mass communication in Lagos states University, first came to limelight when he won the @Chinko_Ekun 'WALODA' rap contest and was rewarded 100,000. He however was well noticed after he did a cover to Chinko_Ekun hit song 'ABLE GOD'. The cover went viral and Olamide notice him. Picazo was finally signed on 14th October 2018 to the YBNL Labels and has being immediately featured in a the trending 'YBNL MAFIA'.
16. YomiBlaze_IKA: This sensational rapper was signed about 24hours after his friend Picazo was signed to the YBNL, He was one of the guys hyping Picazo in his viral freestyle and Baddo signed him after feeling the lines in his IKA freestyle and other freestyles on his IG page. He was signed on the 15th October and immediately featured in a the trending 'YBNL MAFIA'.
17. FireboyDML: Fireboy DML is an Afro-pop act who music style is quite synonymous to Reekado Banks, nevertheless, he’s got total charge of his own melody. The Obafemi Awolowo University graduate poses to be a promising artiste and with sonorous voice. He was signed on the 15th of october 2018.
18. Coolio: Apart from being a professional Documentary official. This veteran photographer also serves as the official photographer for Y.B.N.L, he captured the famous Muhammad Ali styled pose which happened to serve as the cover art on the popular Olamide’s ‘Eyan Mayweather’ album.
19. Zachariah Iniemogha(Zini Couture): "Zini Couture the tailor" as baddo shout at times in his songs is the Ybnl in-house stylist and bespoke designer, He is in charge of styling Olamide and other YBNL members, especially when the need for native wear arises.
15 Oct 2018
The Able-God really answered Picazo's prayer after his freestyle cover went viral with Celebrities like Tunde Ednut, BaddyOsha and Naijaloaded boss- Mankind helping him with hypes which finally gave him the needed exposure and bought him to limelight immediately after the YBNL don announced his signing through his I.G page.
Below are few thing HOTPLUG have been able to gather about Picazo Rhap:
Picazo Rhap real names are Omogbolahan Sodiq Ilabode
Born and bred in Lagos Mainland
Picazo is a mass communication undergraduate of the Lagos State University
Picaco has a super dope single Titled MACARONI
Being into Rap for about 3 years now
First came to Limelight when he won Chinko Ekun WALODA Rap contest and was rewarded #100,000
Finally blown with Chinko Ekun Able God Cover
Very humble and well loved by Tundeednut, BaddyOsha, Davolee, Chinko Ekun, Small Doctor to mention but few
10 Oct 2018
28 Sep 2018
27 Sep 2018
25 Sep 2018
21 Sep 2018
Cardi B is not letting go of her anger for Nicki Minaj after their infamous fight during New York Fashion Week and she’s using her music as a way to get back to the fellow rapper.
Cardi B, 25, is still reeling over her fight with Nicki Minaj, 35, at the Harper’s Bazaar ICONS party during New York Fashion Week and she’s putting the negative energy into a new diss track! “Cardi B is still furious at Nicki and she is coming after her in a new diss track which might be released very soon, maybe even in the next few days or later this week,” a hip hop insider EXCLUSIVELY shared with HollywoodLife. “Cardi was in the studio working all night last night on the track which is full of heated words. She has been feeling inspired to get a few things off her chest because she has never felt more disrespected and motivated at the same time. New music is coming soon and Nicki better brace for impact.”
It sure sounds like Cardi is doing what she can to get back at the “Superbass” singer. After walking out of the party with a huge bump on her head, the new mother proved she’s willing to do whatever it takes to stand up for what she believes in. Shortly after the fight, Cardi took to social media to defend herself and explain that she did what she did because Nicki was allegedly talking ill of her baby daughter Kulture. Nicki denied the claim on her radio show, Queen Radio and pointed out that Cardi is an alleged liar.
Cardi’s diss track won’t be the first time she’s dissed Nicki. She recently took to social media to post a photo of top hip hop album sales for the year and pointed out that “numbers don’t lie” indicating her album Invasion of Privacy was on the list and Nicki’s album Queen was not. The post came after Nicki posted a series of tweets claiming she had the top album in the U.S. It will be interesting to see what Cardi’s diss track will say but either way, we’re sure she’ll have a lot of fans jumping to hear it!
Slimcase, break through artiste known his ‘shaku shaku’ songs, talks about patient to make it in the entertainment industry.
The singer, real name Oluwafemi Oke-Eko, said he had been in the industry for a long time before his breakthrough came in 2017.
“Upcoming artistes must be patient and at the same time persistent in pursuing their goals and don’t make hasty decisions because of short term goals,” he told NAN.
“I’m saying this because I have to be patient and exercised a lot of caution for me to get to where I am today.
“I have been in the industry for a long while and faced so many challenges.
“I may not be where I want to be but I’m still grateful that I have made some sort of breakthrough.
“We must learn that patience pays and we shouldn’t rush into things because of the short term goals.”
He, however, urged the government to curb piracy in the industry.
“The biggest issue in the industry is piracy and this affects every artist in every way because it hinders our efforts,” he said.
“We know that government is trying its best in the fight against piracy but more efforts and steps can be taken.
“Piracy must be eradicated from the country and the public must help in that aspect.”
He also urged Nigerians to focus more on Nigerian songs to enable them gain more international recognition.
13 Sep 2018
TOP FIVE (5) THIS WEEK
RECENT WITH THUMBS$type=blogging$m=0$cate=0$sn=0$rm=0$c=4$va=0
/fa-fire/ YEAR POPULAR$type=one
YBNL NATION (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is a lagos based street oriented record label founded in 2012. Unknown to fans, YBNL as a label was f...
Just after we thought we have seen it all with the YBNL DON, Olamide Baddo signing two fast rising upcoming Rap artiste, Picazo Rhap and Y...
Talent Next Rated Artiste DOLYPEXY is out now with another dope jam single titled LIFE NA TURN BY TURN.. Hmmmn, True words from TALEN...
Next rated RAP-POP Artiste 'WUNDERKIND' is out now with this anticipated hit single titled 'MOVEMENT' Where are we mo...
The end would not be heard of the scandals that would erupt from the latest royal marriage in Ile Ife between the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan ...
STARBOY ENTERTAINMENT front line artiste STARBOY-TERRI drop video to his debut single since he joined the Starboy records. 'BI...
Recall a video yesterday went viral when a lady walked out on her boyfriend who openly proposed to her at Onitsha shoprite? Well so ma...
Next Rated AFROPOP Artiste 'LIL CRUZA' drops Afrovibes jam titled 'DURONO'. Promising LIL CRUZA is here with this ...
As 2Baba ex label mate Blackface keep ranting over social media and threatening to release part 2 of his diss track title War ta...
It no longer news that the legendary Artiste 2Baba stormed Obafemi Awolow University on 20th March to deliver a speech on Afro-pop evolution...